Infrared Dryer (Drying Chamber)
For a long time humans have been looking for ways to preserve fruits and vegetables as long as possible. One of the very first ideas was drying i.e. the removal of moisture. Thanks to scientific and technical progress, this process has been modernized. Today one of the most popular methods in the world is infrared drying. This modern technology allows you to maximize the preservation of useful substances of any product.
Drying chamber technology "Sukhoviy" of infrared type.
Drying with infrared heaters transfers heat directly to the water molecule and evaporates it. In this case the body of the product heats up much less. As it is known, at low-temperature drying it is possible to maintain the quality of products more efficiently. As compared to other methods such as freezing, solar, and oven.
Specialists of "Sukhoviy" LLC have extensive experience in working on infrared drying chambers.
We teach our customers drying technology:
- berries (blueberries, strawberries, dog rose, blackberry, currant, elderberry, hawthorn), ho have the appropriate tolerances, each welded seam of the autoclave undergoes X-ray inspection.
- fruits (plums, apricots, apples, cherries, plums, pears, melons, grapes, bananas),
- vegetables (beets, garlic, onions, potatoes),
- various herbs.
Moreover, before the purchase, our company gives the opportunity to test the dryer "Sukhoviy" on its products!
Infrared Drying Chamber "Sukhoviy": technical specifications
- Drying trays and the body of the unit are made of food grade aluminum.
- The case is insulated with extruded polystyrene and sealed with silicone sealants.
- The products dry out evenly because the infrared heater for drying (which the Institute of Metal Physics developed specially for us) is located above each tray.
- The process runs in fully automatic mode, all stages are controlled by a computer.